Hello, my nam is Janette.
I'm a multi-disciplinary product designer and bonified tech geek obsessed with improving people's relationship with technology.
I have 15+ years of design experience working with agencies, clients, start-ups and in-house teams. I started my career as an idea generator in advertising with a deep understanding of consumer's motivations and emotional connections with brands. I quickly moved into the digital space and never looked back. I'm now a relentless advocate for the user, while walking the fine line between their goals and business goals.
What I do
• Explore and define design strategy
• Brainstorm ideas and concepts
• Providing design guidance for research, UX, and visual designers
• Collaborating with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams
• Whiteboarding concepts, sketching flows, and pushing pixels
• Establishing and maintaining a strong, positive, and inspiring design culture
When I'm not in front of a device, I'm out searching for, exploring and observing new experiences.